New Home Construction
From clearing your lot to building your home, Paradise Knoll Builders is well versed and highly qualified in all phases of new home construction. We have been fortunate enough to have worked on many new buildings, from starter-size homes to large, high-end estates.
We always take the time to listen to our clients wants and needs to ensure that, at the end of the project, their new home is one of which both they, and Paradise Knoll Builders, can be proud. Our job, as we see it, is not only to build you a quality new home that you will love, but also to build you a home with strong value and years of maintenance-free ownership.
Because there are always questions that arise while planning a new home, our clients have found that having a professional builder who has their best interests in mind is a huge benefit to them. It has proven to be a big plus for our clients to have us as a sounding board while going through those initial stages. We are most able to be helpful and effective when we are brought into the process early in the planning phase.
With our 30 plus years of building experience we can assist you in every way possible to ensure you have all the right information needed to undertake what will surely be a great journey for you and your family. Information that covers areas such as:
- What type of heating system should you use to ensure the comfort of you and your family?
- What type of cooling will do the best job, and be most cost-effective?
- Where should you purchase tile, granite, faucets, lights, or all the other items that need to be decided on?
Paradise Knoll Builders knows that educating potential clients on what is possible and what is cost-effective is very important. And it is a service we make available to all our clients. We focus on items that are most important during the construction phase which are:
- Tried and true methods of home building.
- Maintaining open lines of communication in an effort to keep our clients informed and as stress free as possible.
- Keeping owners aware of day-to-day operations and scheduling.
- Keeping owners aware of issues that may cost them additional money.
At the end of the day, Paradise Knoll Builders has never failed to deliver a new home that was not to our clients' satisfaction. We can help you design and build your dream home, and make it a good journey. If you would like to discuss your project, please call us for an appointment. We would love to talk with you about your project!
To view photos of New Home Construction we have done, please click here.